[Dojo-interest] find my widget

Scott J. Miles sjmiles at turbophp.com
Sun May 15 14:37:05 PDT 2005

Thanks, yes, I've looked at that. I guess I should have been more specific.

Looks like the choices are (1) widgetManager.widgets[] array, (2)
getWidgetsOfType, and (3) getWidgetsByFilter.

Using any of those choices to find my widget requires extra code for what
seems a basic function; I suspected there might a simpler way.

Is the idea that Dojo widgets have no intrinsic unique identifier, so users
can provide an identification system that suits their particular idiom (if
any)?

Regards,
Scott