[Dojo-interest] Marshalling support

Tim Mansfield manzoid at gmail.com
Fri May 13 22:20:39 PDT 2005

Oh okay, we're totally on the same page.  Those Flickr "API Kits" I
pointed to earlier by way of example are "unsupported 3rd party"
things that are expressly not part of their core API, not part of
their supported codebase.

So we're talking about the same thing -- code examples outside of Dojo
itself, but prominently offered in the Dojo demo/tutorial gallery to
help people get up and running fast against their favorite backend
platform.

When we get to the appropriate stage, hopefully in the near term, I'd
be happy to pitch in with some JSP / java servlet samples for that
gallery.  Actually, it should be fairly easy to collect some decent
such samples since anyone who wants to try out Dojo non-trivially will
of necessity be rolling their own backends.  The (non-proprietary)
cream of this effort by early Dojo adopters could be code-reviewed and
packaged for the Dojo sample gallery.