[Dojo-interest] Marshalling support

Tom Trenka ttrenka at gmail.com
Fri May 13 16:19:03 PDT 2005

Actually, I think we were probably thinking more along the lines of
what Scott mentioned, i.e. providing (possibly) client-side
serialization/deserialization of standardized formats such as JSON and
SOAP.  But the goal is to try to be as platform agnostic as possible,
yes.

Although I will be the first to admit that there's been a lot of
argument over this...as well as the actual transport itself...

:)

Tom