[dojo-contributors] Dojo 1.12 RC plans

Dylan Schiemann dylan at dojotoolkit.org
Thu Oct 13 19:04:19 EDT 2016

A quick update on this:

We still have a fair number of bugs and PRs to review and land for 1.12
(
https://bugs.dojotoolkit.org/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=open&status=pending&status=reopened&milestone=1.12&col=id&col=summary&col=milestone&col=status&col=owner&col=type&col=priority&col=component&order=priority&report=187
) , so it's too soon to do the RC this week. We'll probably push the RC
to the end of the month to have more time to review the list of issues
currently open for 1.12.

Regards,
-Dylan