[dojo-contributors] signing DOH robot JAR

Andrew Muraco amuraco at softrek.com
Tue Dec 2 19:12:41 EST 2014

If you add the self signed jar to your OS trusted store it should not
prompt anymore. This is obviously not ideal for distribution but in the
short term makes it much better than the constant prompts.

An official jar signing cert should be good for a year or longer based on
how long is purchased, it doesn't even have to be dojo specific, it could
be IBM or sitepen that signed the jar, as long as it's a real cert with a
chain of trust eventually leading to verisign/etc

--

*Andrew Muraco*Software Engineer

SofTrek Corporation
www.softrek.com | 800.442.9211 | follow us on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/#!/SofTrekCorporation?sk=wall>

Nonprofit Fundraising Software for Donor Management and Online Fundraising

The information contained in this message is privileged and/or confidential
and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or
the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this message
notify me immediately by reply e-mail to: amuraco at softrek.com and delete
the message. Thank you.