[dojo-contributors] Let's start using Dote!

Kitson Kelly me at kitsonkelly.com
Mon May 13 01:50:55 EDT 2013

I have edited some of the titles of some of the topics to make them
clearer, but I hadn't added an easy feature to edit the topic description
post it being posted by a "moderator".  I will add that feature and attempt
to clarify more of the topics that are not binary decisions and split out
topics where there is actually more than one decision.