[dojo-contributors] Buttons firing two click events for each tap

Bryan Forbes bryan at reigndropsfall.net
Fri Jun 29 15:20:29 EDT 2012

I was wondering why dijit/form/Button is firing two click events for
longer taps on iOS (I haven't tested Android). I have an example:

http://jsfiddle.net/bryanforbes/NTCxG/

It seems that really fast taps don't have this problem, however longer
ones do. This really rears its ugly head when long-tapping on
dijit/form/ToggleButton: the state of the toggle button doesn't change
because two clicks are fired which both toggle its state.

--
Bryan Forbes
http://www.reigndropsfall.net

GPG Fingerprint
3D7D B728 713A BB7B B8B1  5B61 3888 17E0 70CA 0F3D