[dojo-contributors] Not sure who's dealing with the lists but...

Tom Trenka ttrenka at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 13:27:48 EDT 2012

...this:

We have an excellent opportunity for an apprentice applicant to join a
rapidly expanding company.

An at home Key Account Manager Position (Ref: 96284-561/4HR) is a great
opportunity for stay at home parents or anyone who wants to work in the
comfort of their own home.

This is a genuine offer and not to be confused with scams!
The successful candidate must have the ability to handle calls efficiently
whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service and being
courteous.
Applicants must have an excellent telephone manner, have a friendly
approach, excellent communication skills and be computer literate.
You must have the ability to type and talk at the same time to customers,
as you will be taking customer details over the phone and inputting data
onto company database.

Requirements: computer with Internet access, valid email address, good
typing skills.
If you fit the above description and meet the requirements, please apply to
this ad stating your location.

You will be processing orders from your computer. How much you earn is up
to you.
The average is in the region of US$600- US$750.00 per week, depending on
whether you work full or part time.

If you would like more information, please contact us stating where you are
located and our job reference number - 96284-561/4HR.
Please only SERIOUS applicants.

Our contacts: Scottie at americafindjob.com
Thank You!

...seems like a problem to me, especially when it seems like they hijacked
Alex and Bill's dtk addresses.  Can anyone take a look?

-- Tom