[dojo-contributors] API viewer

Kitson Kelly kitson.kelly at asseverate.co.uk
Wed Jun 27 11:26:53 EDT 2012

Open, addressed and closed in https://github.com/wkeese/api-viewer/issues/9.
 While the existing theme was loosely derived from the old website, I have
converted it to a standalone them and an integrated theme which are both
based off of the current DTK website.  Bill hasn't refreshed his version
yet.

Again, we are accepting and tracking issues on the Github repository (maybe
I should get a job herding cats)! ;-)