[dojo-contributors] API viewer

Tom Trenka ttrenka at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 11:16:00 EDT 2012

The API viewer at http://bill.dojotoolkit.org/api/ *is* using the right
stylesheets; the API viewer always has been independent from dojotoolkit.org,
and the stylesheets you are referring to are dojotoolkit.org specific.

Because I based the viewer on the Google CDN, versions of DTK that it uses
has always been at least one version behind.  Please keep in mind that part
of the purpose of the viewer was to be an advanced demo of DTK; I'd hate to
see that purpose lost.

-- Tom