[dojo-contributors] Dojo 1.8 feature freeze June 13

Colin Snover dojo-contributors at zetafleet.com
Sun Jun 10 18:04:03 EDT 2012

Hello,

Just a note that I forgot to send earlier (sorry): planned date for
feature freeze of trunk is June 13 (Wednesday) so if you have any new
features you want to add to the release please make sure they are in by
EOD Wednesday.

There are a couple of features that I think really should make it (being
able to specify headers with dojo/store/JsonRest is one of them) but I’m
not going to hold up the release for them, so if you own a component on
this list, please do whatever you can to land as much as possible in the
next few days:

http://bugs.dojotoolkit.org/query?priority=high&status=assigned&status=new&status=open&status=pending&status=reopened&type=enhancement&milestone=1.8&col=id&col=summary&col=milestone&col=priority&col=status&col=type&col=owner&order=priority

Thanks,

--
Colin Snover
http://zetafleet.com