[dojo-contributors] new doc parser and tags

Tom Trenka ttrenka at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 11:29:08 EDT 2012

Current viewer code looks first for something to be marked by the parser as
"private"; if it doesn't find that attribute and begins with "_", it
assumes that it is private.  The only thing the HTML portion of the viewer
does with that is to add a CSS class to the list and detail portions of
that field, at which point some progressive JS will show or hide it
(depending on the buttons at the top of each page which will show/hide both
private fields and/or inherited ones.

-- Tom