[dojo-contributors] new doc parser and tags

Tom Trenka ttrenka at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 22:03:32 EDT 2012

Never got implemented but I know that when the idea of "tags" was kind of
released outside of what you were looking for, there was a lot of "oh,
tags...that's awesome.  Can we mark objects based on general categories
(like Ajax or DOM) with this?  Can we use it to bring some kind of easy
organization, so that people looking for specific functionality can find it
quickly?"...that kind of thing.  It was an idea that had some traction but
not enough for anyone to try to actually tag things that way in the API
docs.

But I can see that happening if "tags" actually worked...

-- Tom