[dojo-contributors] new doc parser and tags

Christophe Jolif cjolif at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 10:58:03 EDT 2012

I don't see any answer to Patrick's question but I have an extension
to his question:

1/ the Dojo Doc Documentation says underscore methods are protected
2/ the Dojo Code Documentation (Styleguide) says they are private

Which one is right?

Also do we need to put a private tag to force an underscore method to
be hidden or not (*)? From 1/ I would say yes? Is that true also if
the method has no documentation at all?

PS: in all cases the method appears in the result of the doc parser,
so I suspect this time (on the contrary of Patrick's question) this is
more a question for the viewer side (Tom?).

Thanks,

--
Christophe