[dojo-contributors] published 1.7 doc & IE9

Bill Keese bill at dojotoolkit.org
Tue Jun 5 04:45:34 EDT 2012

OK, I fixed IE9, can Kitson or Colin update the livedocs site w/the latest
rstwiki?

Besides a problem in rstwiki, a lot of the code examples didn't have
async:true set, even though they were using dojo/domReady!, which seemed to
be a problem (at least on IE9), so I updated them too.   I wanted to make
async:true the default but unfortunately we still have code examples using
dojo.require() and I wasn't sure if async:true would break them or not.

PS: I also deleted some old files so people doing local builds may have to
clear rstwiki's caches.