[dojo-contributors] Async Errors...

Bill Keese bill at dojotoolkit.org
Mon Jun 4 17:39:44 EDT 2012

I guess that depends what you mean by "catch".   We could add a
console.error() by default, but it the application actually wants to catch
the error and handle it, and the parser is running asynchronously, then the
application would need to register an errback, just like for any other
asynchronous operation (ex: an XHR).