[dojo-contributors] Async Errors...

Bill Keese bill at dojotoolkit.org
Mon Jun 4 17:05:12 EDT 2012

I worry about using the "micro" event API because it ties us to the dojo
loader, but some people want dojo to be portable to other loaders
(requirejs, etc.)

I don't really understand the question though; it seems like we don't need
to do anything, that it's the app's responsibility to add an errback
listener to the Promise.

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 11:04 PM, Kitson Kelly <kitson.kelly at asseverate.co.uk