[dojo-contributors] Fwd: dojox.geo.openlayers API documentation

Bill Keese bill at dojotoolkit.org
Sun Jun 3 23:29:36 EDT 2012

I don't think anyone has plans to ever fix the 1.7 API documentation.

Although we could theoretically use Colin's new doc parser on the 1.7
branch, I don't think it's worth the effort and distraction.   Because it
would require fixing (or backporting fixes to) a lot of broken doc
comments.    I'm sure there are people that would like to see it happen,
but AFAIK nobody actually volunteering to do it.