[dojo-contributors] published 1.7 doc & IE9

Kitson Kelly kitson.kelly at asseverate.co.uk
Sat Jun 2 04:13:56 EDT 2012

Ok, with IE9 I get the following:

   - dojotoolkit.org/reference-guide/1.7/ - Content in code glass appears
   but demo doesn't work
   - All other versions (livedocs, staging, local rstwiki, etc.) none of
   the content appears (just get a blank CodeGlass).

There isn't anything obvious in the console.  Since that is about 5
different versions of DTK (since each one is using a different static
version) it is unlikely a DTK regression, but something with the CodeGlass
at some point.  I will take a look at it later on, unless someone else know
what is going wrong.