[dojo-contributors] Dojo 1.7.3 beta Friday June 15

Colin Snover dojo-contributors at zetafleet.com
Fri Jun 1 17:48:45 EDT 2012

Hi,

I’ve talked to Dylan and would like to put out a call for a Dojo 1.7.3
beta release on Friday June 15 with a tentative final release date of
Wednesday June 20 to take care of some long-standing issues in the 1.7
release, some of which have already been addressed on the 1.7 branch.

The issues I know of off the top of my head that we really need to get
fixed for 1.7.3 are:

1. http://bugs.dojotoolkit.org/ticket/14540 which is already fixed in
1.7 branch
2. http://bugs.dojotoolkit.org/ticket/14260 which is already fixed in
1.7 branch
3. http://bugs.dojotoolkit.org/ticket/14092 which still needs backports

The list of 1.7.3 open bugs at http://bugs.dojotoolkit.org/report/151 is
pretty short so if anyone has other ones they think need fixing, update
the statuses or reply here if you’re not sure whether it should make it
into 1.7.3. (We don’t *need* to fix a lot, 1.7 is pretty stable at this
point except for these few problems, which is awesome. :))

Thanks everyone,

--
Colin Snover
http://zetafleet.com