[dojo-contributors] Silent failures in 1.8b1?

Bryan Forbes bryan at reigndropsfall.net
Tue Jul 17 11:43:51 EDT 2012

This big might also be a problem with _base/Deferred where the following code no longer logs out in 1.8:

var Deferred = require("dojo/_base/Deferred");
var d = new Deferred;
d.addCallbacks(function(){ throw new Error; }, function(){ console.log("HERE"); });

In 1.7, it would log out. Mark, can you take a look at that?

-Bryan