[dojo-contributors] Issue with parser tests or AMD loader?

Kitson Kelly kitson.kelly at asseverate.co.uk
Fri Jan 20 04:39:58 EST 2012

Oh, you are right, but for some reason it is working on my local checkout.

I think it is working on Bill's too...  But I looked on my local machine
and I see that my local HTTP server is doing a GET of AMDWidget (without
the .js) and it is returning the file, but I did the following in the Unit
Test:

require([...,"./resources/AMDWidget",...],...)

I didn't realise require to a relative path doesn't auto append the .js
when fetching a resource, so depending on how the webserver is configured,
it sometimes finds the resource and sometimes doesn't.  Does anyone know if
that is intentional by the loader?  I guess what I should do is not use a
relative path.  I will make the change and add it to the ticket.