[dojo-contributors] Parser Enhancements...

Kitson Kelly kitson.kelly at asseverate.co.uk
Sun Jan 1 03:01:44 EST 2012

Ah, I was missing something.

I will edit dojo.require() in the docs to reference the AMD page.  This was
the piece of documentation I was missing, because reading the source code,
while insightful, wasn't the easiest thing to get my head wrapped around.

My main reason for asking for it was because I was thinking in the "Dojo
way" and didn't fully appreciate/remember that we need to keep parity with
the AMD specification.

Thanks!