[dojo-contributors] built vs src

Kenneth G. Franqueiro kgf at dojotoolkit.org
Mon Oct 24 23:45:54 EDT 2011

FYI, I logged this a couple days ago as
http://bugs.dojotoolkit.org/ticket/14133

Kris, did you try this as well and see the same result?  I've been
seriously wondering if I'm just missing something.  I had a couple
buddies of mine test their (non-AMD, Dojo 1.6) application at work
against RC1, which involves a custom build with an additional namespace,
and they didn't seem to have this problem.  (I'm seeing the problem even
against RC1, and even if I use legacy dojo.require in a test page.)

This also brings up another question in my mind - is there a change to
how CDN with local modules is supposed to work in 1.7?  (Have we managed
to push any of the RCs to CDN to test?)

Thanks,
--Ken