[dojo-contributors] 1.7 CSS build bug - (was triage)

ben hockey neonstalwart at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 15:02:17 EDT 2011

rawld,

it looks like making fileUtils just like dojo.js should fix #14128
http://bugs.dojotoolkit.org/ticket/14128#comment:10

sorry for the noise in that ticket - i was seeing changes on the surface
that looked good and then when i'd look deeper i'd see that the fix was
incomplete or had bugs of its own.

ben...