[dojo-contributors] Initial draft of a new widget - Tri-State Checkbox

Bill Keese bill at dojotoolkit.org
Thu Mar 17 21:39:03 EDT 2011

Regarding behavior, I don't think that clicking a tri-state checkbox should
ever switch it into the indeterminate state.

See the screenshot in
http://www.thejekels.com/blog/dojo/dijit-tree-with-multi-state-checkboxes/for
an example.   Clicking "Peter" will set "Peter" and Peter's
descendants
to either checked or unchecked.    The only way for a user to get "Peter" to
the indeterminate aka mixed state is by clicking so that some (but not all)
of Peter's children are checked.