[dojo-contributors] Event handling proposal

Bill Keese bill at dojotoolkit.org
Thu Mar 17 11:32:14 EDT 2011

Oh nevermind, it loads, it's just that firebug stops in your feature test
code on the exception:

try{
   testKeyEvent = document.createEvent("KeyboardEvent")
    testKeyEvent.initKeyboardEvent("keypress", true, true, null, false,
false, false, false, 9, 3);
}catch(e){}

Would be nicer for firebug users and perhaps faster if that code
checked if testKeyEvent.initKeyboardEvent
was defined before trying to call it and getting an exception.