[dojo-contributors] Dojo 1.7 Goals: has() and granular dependency lists

Kris Zyp kzyp at dojotoolkit.org
Thu Mar 17 09:13:11 EDT 2011

BTW, when I created the array.js patch and turned on native array use
for modern browsers, I did a have a couple existing unit tests fail.
These failing unit tests were due to difference in handling of -1 for
the third parameter. I believe dojo.indexOf(['a','b'],'a',-1) returns 0
in our implementation and -1 in native array handling. I don't know what
the use case is for using -1 as a third param, but just pointing out
this discrepancy.
Thanks,
Kris