[dojo-contributors] Dojo 1.6 Released!

Dylan Schiemann dylan at dojotoolkit.org
Tue Mar 15 18:42:14 EDT 2011

Mike,

To answer your questions about the videos:

We did the filming in San Francisco in January and February with the
help of Newspepper (they did the recording at DDD, as well as the London
Ajax event last year).

Kris, Brian, David, Laurent, and I were passing through SF at different
times in January and February. Everyone else was local which made it
practical. We tried to get Peter out to SF, but he couldn't make it.

There will be somewhere between 15 and 20 videos in total when we're
done (there's still more footage to assemble, including some cool mobile
content). And really many other things to launch and announce over the
next few months. Stay tuned!

I found it amusing that Kris, Alex, and I were all rocking the
sideburns... I hadn't noticed that until your comment.

Regards,
- -Dylan