[dojo-contributors] Dojo 1.7 Goals: has() and granular dependency lists

Bill Keese bill at dojotoolkit.org
Tue Mar 15 00:24:40 EDT 2011

Doesn't your patch break backwards-compatibility?     Note the comment in
all the methods in the current code:

   // This method corresponds to the JavaScript 1.6 Array.indexOf method,
with one difference: when

// run over sparse arrays, the Dojo function invokes the callback for every
index whereas JavaScript

// 1.6's indexOf skips the holes in the sparse array.