[dojo-contributors] Dojo Utilities?

Bill Keese bill at dojotoolkit.org
Sat Mar 12 18:20:53 EST 2011

It's hard to tell from your list, it seems like you forgot ACL, i.e. whether
every project's committer list is the same or not.   That's another good
reason to split projects up between dojo toolkit and other foundation
projects, but even within dojo toolkit we might want different projects to
have different lists of committers.    Of course that's probably the
opposite of what the lawyers want.

I'm assuming that everything under thttps://github.com/dojo must have the
same list of committers?