[dojo-contributors] Dojo Utilities?

Dustin Machi dmachi at dojotoolkit.org
Fri Mar 11 22:29:02 EST 2011

Not saying this is or should be the account, but we did change it to an organization account from a normal account so it can be managed like that.  Give people privs to edit on one project vs the next and that kind of thing (which is we changed it to an org acct). This can include giving admin privs for it to the appropriate people at the foundation as well as including other projects and sub projects.

Dustin