[dojo-contributors] Dojo Utilities?

Tom Trenka ttrenka at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 22:20:13 EST 2011

That it is.  But descriptions can be unfortunate/deceiving; this
particular account is part of the effort Eugene made (and Dustin
modded) as the github equivalents of our SVN versions of dojo, dijit
and dojox.  I'm thinking there needs to be a pure Foundation account.
There are a number of different projects under the aegis of the Dojo
Foundation; DTK may be the most visible but it isn't the only one.

-- Tom