[dojo-contributors] Dojo Utilities?

Kenneth G. Franqueiro kgf at dojotoolkit.org
Fri Mar 11 22:12:59 EST 2011

Yeah I was confused too.  It sounds kind of like Tom is describing the
repository https://github.com/dojo/dojo, rather than the parent account
itself, https://github.com/dojo

I have one other question relevant to this thread (though admittedly at
this point it may be less relevant to the OP) - for packages like
dojox.widget, which contain lots of mostly-standalone components rather
than a cohesive set, is there any thought to how this will be broken
out?  i.e. will it still be one single monolithic package, or is there
any thought to allowing it to be further atomized?  (It's quite possible
some consumers might be interested in a few, but not all of them.)

--Ken