[dojo-contributors] Fwd: Using Dojo 1.6 with Closure -- document attached

Bill Keese bill at dojotoolkit.org
Fri Mar 11 20:35:45 EST 2011

So Stephen, here's one of the tickets I filed against closure:
http://code.google.com/p/closure-compiler/issues/detail?id=250

It's about how you can't denote multiple inheritance to the closure
compiler.   Multiple inheritance is pervasive in dijit.   How have you
handled that in your converter, or have you?