[dojo-contributors] dojo.Stateful - long live r23032!

Karl Tiedt ktiedt at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 14:39:02 EST 2011

If it was wrong... (not saying it is, this whole thread is so spread
out, and fragmented I'm not going to try and follow it) then yes... it
should be broken, so long as the reasons and explanations are provided
so people KNOW to change their code....

by your logic, below, we'd be stuck with shitty IE6 quality IE for
eternity... no thanks ;)

-Karl Tiedt