[dojo-contributors] Dojo Utilities?

ben hockey neonstalwart at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 12:37:13 EST 2011

i was thinking along the same lines as Dustin.  by using submodules or
forks, we can put our stamp of approval on a project up until the
specific commit we fork or checkin as a submodule.  this gives us the
chance to make sure that project owners are doing the right thing before
we update our fork/submodule.

i was also thinking that packages in our package repository may have
some kind of meta data that indicated their standing wrt a dojo
foundation stamp of approval.  perhaps even a separate repository/url
that only contained approved packages.

ben...