[dojo-contributors] Initial shape of dojo.touch + dojo.gesture - changes for next patch

Evan Huang evanhuangwei at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 10:22:50 EST 2011

Yep, actually that was the 1st way being tried  e.g. by adding a
touch/gesture listener similar as dojo._event_listener with add() /
remove() / _fixCallback() / _fixEvent() etc. but that requires a bit
invasive changes - either hook in through the separate touch/gesture
file or insert a new section in event.js.

And this violates our original hope of not changing the existing core
code as possible.

- Evan