[dojo-contributors] Loader-less builds?

Rawld Gill rgill at altoviso.com
Thu Mar 10 19:30:11 EST 2011

Yes, I am definitely planning on this option. I prototyped some ideas about a
year ago and was able to make a loaderless dojo base. Things have changed so
that this work is not of much direct use other than to say it can be done.

I'll try to demonstrate this idea with bdBuild together with the work I'm
doing on the bootstrap (discussed at the 2 Mar meeting). I hope to have
something to show you all before next week's meeting.

Best,
Rawld