[dojo-contributors] dojo.Stateful - long live r23032!

Rahul Akolkar rahul.akolkar at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 09:31:47 EST 2011

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 11:48 PM, Bill Keese <bill at dojotoolkit.org> wrote:
> We didn't agree to this at the meeting (or at any other time).

<snip/>

Correct, its MO -- tautologically, I disagree with anyone who
disagrees with me on something as fundamental as this :-)

The current (and also original, which is worth a lot) dojo.Stateful
behavior is superior. Reasons are in #12399, IRC log from yesterday's
meeting and below. This is also the behavior in v1.5 and v1.6.

I don't see how any of this can be discounted. As an avid Dojo user, I
therefore strongly object to changing related dojo.Stateful behavior
beyond r23032. Which brings us to the subject of this email.

-Rahul