[dojo-contributors] Dojo Utilities?

Adam L. Peller adam at peller.org
Thu Mar 10 09:03:08 EST 2011

So I've always been +1 on breaking out pieces of our repository, and utils
seems to be a great place to start.  Not only would it enable a separate
development and release cycle, but it would help bring down the size and
complexity of our distribution.  There are many web developers who would
feel overwhelmed by other languages and technologies besides html/css, and
this particular app can ultimately be provided "in the cloud", in which case
many developers would not require the source at all, so I think this is a
great candidate.

-Adam