[dojo-contributors] Dojo.data + filter of nest structures

Karl Tiedt ktiedt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 15:34:32 EST 2011

Evan,
     We do have working solutions for these (sorting which was a
1-liner more or less) and filtering (a hack) however we'd love to see
a much more elegant solution available. Its possible the 1.6
dojo.store stuff does this, we'll have to check but for this project,
thats not an option sadly for this project. And we cant devote much
more time towards fixing it beyond our quick and dirty changes at the
moment. (basically hijacking 2 functions, and renaming them to
_<functionname> and then calling them from our new function is how we
did it.

-Karl Tiedt