[dojo-contributors] Dojo Utilities?

James Thomas jthomas.uk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 06:34:43 EST 2011

I'm very close to reaching a stage where the Web Builder can be
released externally, both a hosted version and the entire source code.
The source code lives in a private github repository and the release
plan was going to be making the repo public, rather than committing it
to the actual Dojo SVN "utils" directory. Do people have any
objections to this?

I very much see this project as being a member of our awesome Dojo
Utilities but given we want to break away DojoX from being under
centralised source control in the future, I didn't think adding
another large project to SVN seemed appropriate.

Do we think that other tools might be broken out like this in the
future, like the new doc tools?

I don't have many definite answers I'm afraid but wanted to bring it
up anyway.....
--
Regards,
James Thomas