[dojo-contributors] Google Summer of Code 2011

Karl Tiedt ktiedt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 14:46:39 EST 2011

Application has been submitted, we have until Friday to review/modify
it if the need arises. Keep the ideas coming, I will be putting them
to the idea page this evening hopefully.

-Karl Tiedt

ps. Since I never got any feed back on the Dojo google calendar I was
asking about, below is the pertinent time line dates up until
student/project approval

March 11:

23:00 UTC

Mentoring organization application deadline.

March 14-17:

Google program administrators review organization applications.

March 18:

19:00 UTC

List of accepted mentoring organizations published on the Google
Summer of Code 2011 site.

March 18-27:

Would-be student participants discuss application ideas with mentoring
organizations.

March 28:

19:00 UTC

Student application period opens.

April 8:

19:00 UTC

Student application deadline.

Interim Period:

Mentoring organizations review and rank student proposals; where
necessary, mentoring organizations may request further proposal detail
from the student applicant.

April 22:

All mentors must be signed up and all student proposals matched with a
mentor - 07:00 UTC

Student ranking/scoring deadline. Please do not add private comments
with a nonzero score or mark students as ineligible (unless doing so
as part of resolving duplicate accepted students) after this deadline
- 17:00 UTC

IRC meeting to resolve any outstanding duplicate accepted students -
19:00 UTC #gsoc

April 25:

19:00 UTC

Accepted student proposals announced on the Google Summer of Code 2011 site.