[dojo-contributors] Env specific builds?

Thomas Aylott thomas at subtlegradient.com
Fri Mar 4 17:39:06 EST 2011

That is super awesome news!

I’m very interested in becoming more of a contributor to the greater JavaScript universe and not limit myself to the MooTools universe only.

The first major steps in that direction is MooTools' (relatively) new selector engine Slick.js
that first went public in Core 1.3.

I’m very interested in evolving Slick.js to be the perfect selector engine for both MooTools and Dojo and as an all around excellent standalone JS tool for any environment.

I’ll look into moving all our feature testing over to has.js and adding AMD support.
I’m also thinking about how to take advantage of closure compiler to maximize maintainability and perf.

Now I just need to find some time to actually do this stuff ;)

— Thomas Aylott – SubtleGradient – MooTools – Cloudera —