[dojo-contributors] Dojo Gauges enhancement proposal for mobile app

Emmanuel Tissandier etissandier at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 05:47:30 EST 2011

I agree with both of you, adding a support for a theme would be good. It
would be a good idea to have a complete generic theming/slyling system that
can be applied to any GFX based components including the future components.
For the moment I think it is a bit too early for the actual gauge package,
mainly because the gauges will have to be improved a lot before they can
take advantage of such a theming system.

Emmanuel