[dojo-contributors] Dojo Gauges enhancement proposal for mobile app

Christophe Jolif cjolif at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 04:27:20 EST 2011

Yes, I think themes would be good especially as CSS is removed (due to not
working with all GFX renders) even if we can live without them at first. I
also think consistency is good for end-user to not learn a new way to
achieve something each time he is using a Dojo component and so looking at
charting as inspiration source is good. Or maybe we find a more generic
theming solution that can be applied to both without re-using charting them
as-is.

--
Christophe