[dojo-contributors] Dojo Gauges enhancement proposal for mobile app

Eugene Lazutkin eugene at lazutkin.com
Thu Mar 3 12:39:40 EST 2011

The only thing I would like to see is themes for gauges and other drawn
widgets. Probably it should be in some ways similar to charting themes
(reuse them?), and include some specific elements as well, like special
shading procedures to present visual effects with overlaid gradients,
and whatnots, or even how to draw specific elements like ticks.

Cheers,

Eugene Lazutkin
http://lazutkin.com/