[dojo-contributors] Dojo Gauges enhancement proposal for mobile app

Tom Trenka ttrenka at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 10:50:00 EST 2011

Hi Emmanuel,

I'd love to give you commentary but it looks like a pretty
straightforward plan to me =)  I like the look of the new ones as
well!  The only thing I might consider is whether or not gauges should
end up being split out into it's own subproject as opposed to living
in dojox.widget; given the scope of what you're talking about, I think
that would be a good idea.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Regards--
Tom