[dojo-contributors] charting enhancements for mobile doc

Christophe Jolif cjolif at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 09:12:19 EST 2011

Hi everyone,

I've already made some progress on this and some tickets have actually
already been committed in 1.6 by Eugene (thanks a lot!). I'm currently
working on touch interactions and will do an optimization pass afterward.
The document is still online (see URL below) so if you have any feedback
don't hesitate to comment it so that I take community feedback into account.
I also have some comments in the doc that are not mobile specifics (on
scale/axis limitations of current charting) but I won't probably touch this
for now. Finally some bits might apply to more than charting (thoughts on
sizing of Dojo GFX based widgets).

Thanks!

--
Christophe